The NuHavun Team
NuHavun’s Exclusive CONCIERGE SERVICE
… their Very Impressive Personal Touch
Whether it’s accommodations for your visit to Syracuse, or a VIP introduction to the area, we’ll help with taking care of anything you need. Our clients remain in charge of all the decisions and requests, while receiving the best personal, customized care and amenities that Syracuse has to offer.You’ll find freedom to relax a little, and time to wrap up any important matters you may have before the move. And, as your home-buying partner, we’ll be here to assist, before, during and even after the move, with our “Neighborhood Welcome Package”.
Why Central New York? Oh, let us count some of the ways….
- Big city amenities with a small town feel.
- Festivals, festivals, festivals. There is something for everyone here in Central New York, from Greek Fest, Taste of Syracuse, Jazz Fest, Syracuse Nationals and the Great New York State Fair, there is excitement week after week!
- Fresh, farm grown, local fruits and vegetables. NYS is largely agricultural, giving residents choices beyond imagination. There are several community Farmers’ Markets to enjoy every week into the fall months.
- A+ education. New York public schooling is top of the list among those in the U.S. Central New York also offers wonderful private school options located throughout the area.
- Sports! Holy cow do we love sports here. Syracuse is home to nationally known programs including, but not limited to, the Syracuse Chiefs AAA baseball team, the Syracuse Crunch AHL hockey team, Syracuse Knights professional soccer team, and, of course, Syracuse University basketball, football, lacrosse…..and the list goes on. Yes, we LOVE sports here in CNY!
- Snow is our friend and we have ski slopes to prove it! Embracing winter is how we beat it! Skiing is one of our favorite past times, but that’s not all. How does a sleigh ride sound? You’ll find it here! Sledding and ice skating are activities that families enjoy all season long. Speaking of ice skating, the local rinks offer exceptional figure skating coaching, as well as competitive ice hockey programs for players of all ages. And, did we mention tubing? Ah, yes, that is fun for all ages, requiring no athletic ability, but oh, so fun.
- Summer is beyond delightful in CNY. Boating, fishing, dining on expansive decks that overlook sunset waters, boutique shopping, visiting wine country in the nearby Finger Lakes, camping, and the list goes on. Summer is AMAZING!
We can go on, and on, and on….it’s easy when you love this area as much as we do!
Relocating to Central New York doesn’t have to be stressful. Let us help put your mind at ease. Afterall, it’s what we do! Feel free to call anytime, 315-372-3028. Be sure to visit our website for more information, www.relocatetosyracuse.com.
Thank you so much for taking time to read this blog. As lifelong residents, sharing our love for Central New York is so easy.
SYRACUSE AND CENTRAL NEW YORK AREAS